Posted at 2020 07 02
Status : main.0
About the Job
- Coordinate with Main contractor, consultant, owner project management.
- Perform functions, such as supervision of site workers, technicians, subcontractors, Engineering documentation and coordination with technical office.
- Receive budget / time schedule with technical support
- Responsible for executing time schedule
- Responsible for cost control of the project
- Responsible for preparing cost control and send it to projects coordinator
- Handle all site activities (local procurement, local warehouse, all documents)
- Receive technical submittals from technical department.
- Coordinate with other discipline
- Make sure that execution is according to sub-metals workshop drawings.
- Communicate with technical department to re-submit new workshop drawing that if there are any conflicts
- Responsible for commission and startup of projects
- Responsible for communication between site and technical department
- Engineering Bachelor's degree ( Mechanical Power )
- + 15 Years' Experience in HVAC , plumbing and Fire fighting Contracting.
- Project Management skills.
- Cairo Residents Preferable.
- Very Good in English
- Very good in AutoCad and MS Office
- Ability to work as a co-operative team member
- Work under pressure
- Well organized
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Ability to motivate others.